AIT-STEIN key European player in energy recovery and energy reclamation as well as flue gas treatment is looking for its subsidiary COMECO:
Project Manager M/F
GENERAL MISSION :
Realization of several deals from the beginning of the order to the shipment.
MAIN RELATIONS :
Interns: All services
External: Customers, suppliers
RESPONSIBILITIES & PERMANENT OBJECTIVES :
Privileged contact person for the customer::
- Liaising with the internal Client (AIT-STEIN Group)
Business management :
- Management and workshop preparation,
- Production of welding specifications,
- Preparation of workshop production files,
- Request for prices from suppliers,
- Management of radio-controlled dispatches of equipment requiring it
- Management of in/outputs of materials in stock (tubes + cast iron),
- Manage cast iron production and warehouse stock
- Management of machine maintenance in the workshop,
- Validation and monitoring of tooling – foundry
- Penetrant testing operations (examination + PV) – NDT clearance
- Welding processes
Respecting deadlines and quality, qualification and documentary requirements related to the end customer.
HSE: knows and knows how to apply the HSE policy in force.
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED :
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION : :
- BTS or DUT in boilermaking or mechanics
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
- Knowledge of welding processes,
- Reading and validation of plans.
MANAGERIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES REQUIRED AT WORK :
- Rigour, excellent interpersonal skills, sense of dialogue, sense of teamwork, strength of proposal, ability to adapt (agility).
LANGUAGES : Excellent command of English and French
TOOLS TO BE MASTERED (software, etc…): Microsoft suite, Autocad.
Based in Gasny (27), occasional travel is to be expected.
Please send your application (CV + cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org